Sunday, November 2, 2008

c list--quick and yummy!

because i'm smelling so dang yummy and lovely, i had to post about a few things i'm loving right now!!

i'm SOOOO in love with the "luminous body cream" by L'Occitane right now!! OMG I got a tiny sample of it before it was released and as soon as it came out I was front and center to get my very own bottle. YUM! it's got a light fragrance, so it's not cheesy-flowery and a tiny bit of shimmer to highlight my awesome mexican tan (full-on ecru, son!). the shimmer isn't all stripper, just really subtle. nice. LOVE IT! i just hope it's rich enough for my scaly legs and arms when the weather gets colder.

the other thing they have that i LOVE is the 'after sun' lotion. I got some on vacation, but it was confiscated and thrown away at the cancun airport. MF-ers!! It just smells so dang good!!!!! If you tan a lot, it might be worth it. Smells SOOOO good!!!


holy crap, how fun is Real Housewives of Atlanta?!?!?! LOVE those girls. They're so over-the-top and nutty! I never really liked the gals from Orange County or NYC, but these girls are great!! LOVE them!

FALLING BACK!!! I love having an extra hour! I felt all earlybird this morning! I woke up in time to watch Meet the Press! HOLLA! Way to seize the day!

2 comments:

Sara Moon said...

more please!
more blogs you read
more books you read
more shows you watch
more sites you visit
more stores, clothes, make up.
more please

Sophia, L'Occitane USA said...

Dear Clarissa,

Thank you so much for blogging about your love for the new Olive Luminous Body Cream! We're so happy that you like it but hope you know that it's not part of the permanent collection and is limited edition! Just a quick heads up!

Thank you so much and take care!

All the best,
Sophia, L'Occitane USA
http://usa.loccitane.com