Wednesday, November 5, 2008

pinch me!!

omg!! can't freakin believe what i saw last night! i was prepared to be disappointed. i've had 8 hears of practice, afterall.... even after the speeches i was afraid breathe a sigh of relief. when i saw that beautiful family come out and wave, i finally got the lump in the throat and realized that the 8 years of waking nightmares was over. it was like seeing bill clinton in 92--taking control after so many long dreadful years of republican domination.
no, it wasn't seeing jesse jackson weeping for the camera that got me...it was seeing that young presidential family take the stage that got me. so young, and talented, and accomplished, and INTELLIGENT..it was like a beam of sunlight. good riddance to that baffoon and his criminal cronies. there are no curses strong or offensive enough to express my true feelings about that as****e, and no flowery praise worthy to express my true feelings about Mr. Obama.

All I can say is....thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Sara Moon said...

Wasn't it beautiful? Amen and Ditto on everything you said my friend. Remember we went to the Clinton bash in '92?? How would it have been to be at Grant Park??? I was so inspired and giddy. LOVE HIM.