Friday, May 15, 2009

father cutie!



OMG! I vaguely heard something about the Catholic priest who'd been caught having an affair... with a woman (phew!!! what a relief!), but didn't really get into the story much. Like many modern-day Catholics who feel like the Church needs to revamp some of the more...restrictive positions (birth control! homosexuality! priests' celibacy! etc!), I figured, "oh, poor dear. he should be able to have a romantic relationship AND continue to perform his role as a priest" blahblahblah. Didn't really give it much thought.




WELL. FINALLY, I saw a picture of the dude.


HOLY CRAP!!!


This guy is H.O.T. Not just attractive or handsome, but HOOOOOOTTTT!!!!

AND his name is Father Cutie??? Too adorable. Granted, you don't pronounce it that way, but come on. CUTIE?!?!?! Too much.


I think I'm in love. Let's move on this whole letting priests have "relationships" already. I'm first in line, yo!

3 comments:

Sara Moon said...

i so don't agree that he's hot! he's hot like fabio is hot...all the components are there, but when you put it all together...ewwwwwwwwww....ick.

not for me. he's no tom selleck. yo.

Clarissa said...

oh he's straight up 'john-john' or principe felipe hot to me.

guess i won't have to fight you for him, then. ;)

Stephanie said...

Are Catholics really considering married priests??!! OH, by the way.... You're married!!! Ha.