Tuesday, June 2, 2009

feelin not so low...

Ooooooo Kay! so, i'm not quite as sullen and crap as I was in my last post.
HOWEVER....now my 'what's it all about' mental-wrestling has evolved.

Even if i DO have kids, what are the odds that they or their children will give a rat's ass about my "I love Reese's" scrapbook page??? aren't they (or their bitch-wives) gonna just throw that crap out?

I am now afraid of having my pictures and/or scrapbooks wind up at a sad, ghetto Goodwill. How embarrassing!! The worst would be that they end up on something like Awkward Family Photos.com (my most favorite website ever, thanks SARA!!). My poor Beso scrapbook where she's wearing hats and sitting in the fridge...all exposed to the scrutiny of wise-ass kids?? SAD!

Ok. There are things that need to be decided prior to one's death:

1) who is going to know where to go in order to remove the "adult" items from the house so my poor mother/father don't find them?
2) who is going to take and burn the scrapbooks before they fall into the hands of some emo dude who finds scrapbooking 'ironic'?
3) who's going to delete all my twitter/facebook postings and/or blog entries?

at least now i have a PLAN! :)))

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I know what you mean about the dying thing! How terrible, but how true! About the scrapbooks, I want to see them too!! I think about that with all my boring old photo books. Are Macie and Maris really going to care about volumes and volumes of pictures of John and I before they came along? They make like a picture here and there to tuck away, but they will have their own crap to store and mess with. I think it is just terrible to throw away pictures, but I know that is what will happen. I picture them tossed in the landfill and the trash bag that holds them being torn apart and run over by the big compacting truck, exposing them, maybe a few blowing away. Wondering if the trash guy thinks it is sad or if he sees so much crap he doesn't care. Ha! Did I cheer you up? Just sayin, having kids is no guarantee. You do have to do it for yourself. ALSO.... I know you don't want to do too much stuff fertility-wise. But, have you consulted with the Dr again for additional options? I just think you would be the best mom! Really I do! Infertility SUCKS big time!! You never hated FRED so much. AND... has james been checked... just sayin....