Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My mosaic! Thanks, Sara!

I copied Sara and did my very own mosaic

My Mosaic!

Here are the questions and my answers:
1. my name: clarissa (LOVE this picture!!)
2. favorite food: spaghetti
3. high school: GP (gregory portland didn't come up with anything good)
4. favorite color: red
5. celebrity crush: clive owen
6. favorite drink: red wine (but i loved the picture of the beers!)
7. dream vacation: duh, maldives
8. favorite dessert: brownies (she had brownie *cameras* so i went for the snow white baby. cute!!)
9. when i grow up i wanna be: happy
10: what i love more than anything: food (boy, it was hard finding something i liked on this guy's deal!)
11. word that best describes me: still (more positive sounding than "inert")
12. my flickr name: clarissamtz didn't come up with anything, duh, so i used garcia espana--love the shoe store picture!

No comments: